If you’re looking to make the most of the impressive camera you carry with you every day--your iPhone camera, you’re in the right place.
Whether you’re a new iPhone owner, or have had an iPhone for many years, you’ll benefit from understanding the potential your iPhone has to take truly impressive photos and video. Who knows, you may just unleash your creative genius!
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to capture great photos, fully leveraging the impressive features built into your iPhone.
- Apps that allow you to get creative, taking your photos from unimpressive to WOW.
- How to create videos by easily capturing, editing and splicing together video clips to tell a story.
- Organization techniques so you can find the photos and videos you want, when you need them, all while saving precious iPhone storage.
- How to efficiently share photos with friends and family, including creating photo gifts.
Who this course is for:
- This course is appropriate for anyone that owns an iPhone or an iPad. Keep in mind that newer devices (less than 3 years old) take noticeably better photos and videos.
- This course starts with the basics. The concepts build and are not complex, although the volume of information can be overwhelming.
- Rest assured that you can stop, start, and go back to review any of the video lessons at any time. You can also print out transcripts for a text version of the video.
This course will be more effective if you follow these guidelines:
- If this is your first Boomer Web School course, review General Course Information.
- This course requires you to take photos and videos. Make sure you have at least .5 GB of storage available to take photos and videos. If not, review Managing Storage.
- This course requires you to download apps. If you’re not sure how to download an app, review Downloading Apps.